The RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge brings together business leaders in key industries to raise funds in support of youth mental health. For the past four years the Challenge has helped Sunnybrook's Family Navigation Project, the first-of-its-kind and the largest navigation program in Canada, provide access to the mental health care system for youth and their families.
The 2020 RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge features three different industries: Law, Accounting and Consulting and Real Estate. The RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your commitment to helping youth who are struggling with mental health. Together we can improve access to treatment so no family is forced to struggle alone!
- Align your company with a leading Canadian hospital and the largest youth mental health navigation & support program in Canada
- Expose your brand to over 9,000 registrants- GTA families with children and residing in Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga & Oakville
- Reach thousands more through our creative event marketing campaign
- Contribute to an important community-wide conversation helping break the stigma of mental illness & addiction
- Engage your employees in a meaningful way share with them the importance of youth mental health and build a team to participate. All registrations are included with your corporate support
Recognition & Benefits
- Option to have team race kits couriered directly to your firm
- Designated meeting spot onsite at event specifically for Industry Challenge participants
- Logo on select onsite signage
- Certificate recognizing your firm`s participation in the 2020 RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge
- A special plaque “Champions for Youth Mental Health” recognizing the top fundraising firm
- Acknowledgement in Globe and Mail ‘thank you ad’
- Impact Report highlighting the event’s achievements, media engagement and cause impact
- Opportunity to have speakers from Sunnybrook’s Family Navigation Project (FNP) give presentation at their firm on the topic of youth mental health and services provided by FNP
Thanks to our partners in 2019 RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge, we raised $636,514!!!