The RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge brings together business leaders in key industries to raise funds in support of youth mental health. For the past six years the Challenge has helped Sunnybrook's Family Navigation Project, the first-of-its-kind and the largest navigation program in Canada, provide access to the mental health care system for youth and their families.
The 2022 RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge features four different industries: Law, Accounting and Consulting, Real Estate and a new industry to be announced. The RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your commitment to helping youth who are struggling with mental health. Together we can improve access to treatment so no family is forced to struggle alone!
- Align your company with a leading Canadian hospital and the largest youth mental health navigation & support program in Canada
- Expose your brand to over 6,500 registrants- GTA families with children and residing in Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga & Oakville
- Reach thousands more through our creative event marketing campaign
- Contribute to an important community-wide conversation helping break the stigma of mental illness & addiction
- Engage your employees in a meaningful way share with them the importance of youth mental health and build a team to participate. All registrations are included with your corporate support
To learn more about the recognition and benefits for your company, please contact email@example.com
Thanks to our partners in 2021 RBC Race for the Kids Industry Challenge, we raised $339,000!!!