Getting to the event
The event will be held at Mel Lastman Square (5100 Yonge Street) in North York. The nearest major intersection is Yonge & Sheppard.
As part of our efforts to make the event as “green” as possible and to minimize our carbon footprint, we encourage all participants to take public transit or car pool.
Please visit our green initiatives page for more information.
There are a few different TTC options available to you on race day:
- Subway Mel Lastman Square is located at North York Centre Station on the Yonge/University/Spadina subway line. The subway begins service at 6:00 am.
- Bus Take the 320 Yonge St. bus to North York Civic Centre. The bus runs 24 hours a day.
- Walk Free parking is available at Finch subway station. Walking to North York Civic Centre will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Park Park at York Mills Subway Station ($4 from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m.) and take the subway to North York Centre Station.
Please avoid driving on or crossing Yonge street (between Sheppard Avenue and Drewry/Cummer Avenue) when accessing our parking recommendations below. There are limited parking spaces in each lot. To avoid line ups when accessing parking lots please arrive early.
Suggested Parking lots
- 5255 Yonge Street access via Doris Ave. only
- 95 Beecroft Road access via Doris Ave. only
- 12 Hillcrest Ave access via Doris Ave. only
- 10 Harlandale Ave access via Beecroft Ave. only
- 45-47 Sheppard Ave access via Sheppard Ave. only
- 25 Sheppard Ave West access via Sheppard Ave. only
- 68 Sheppard Ave access via Sheppard Ave. only
- 5650 Yonge Street access via Finch Ave. or Hendon St. only note: this lot is recommended only for those participating in the 15K
- 18 Hendon Ave access via Hendon Ave. only note: we recommend you do not come up Yonge St. but to use Doris Ave. or Bishops Ave. instead
Street parking rates in the area