Social Media Tool Kit
Using social media to connect with your friends, family and followers is an easy way you can share information about the Family Navigation Project at Sunnybrook and ask for donations to support your race.
Tips: Fundraising on Social Media
- Always include a link to your personal or team page
- Share your story: what’s your motivation for running and fundraising this year?
- Share your fundraising goal and give a shout out when you reach key milestones
- Past participant? Wear your RBC Race for the Kids t-shirt on your next training run and share a #sweatyselfie to let people know you’re serious about your race
- Say thank you: recognize your supporters and thank them for supporting your race
Share your impact
Share some of these key statistics to highlight the impact of your fundraising:
- Raise over $9.6 million dollars in support of the Family Navigation Project at Sunnybrook
- Impact as many as 4,600 lives
- Navigate over 2,100 families through the Family Navigation Project
- Support young people dealing with addiction, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders and OCD find the help they need, when they need it
Say it with images
Graphics are a quick and easy way to share the message. Share on Facebook directly or right click on any of the images below to save and share on your own.