The event will be held at Mel Lastman Square (5100 Yonge Street) in North York. The nearest major intersection is Yonge & Sheppard.
There are a few different TTC options available to you on race day:
- Subway: Mel Lastman Square is located at North York Centre Station on the Yonge/University/Spadina subway line. The subway begins service at 6:00 a.m
- NOTICE: Subway closures scheduled:
- There will be no subway service on Line 1 between St Clair and Lawrence stations on Saturday, September 14.
- Shuttle buses will operate. Wheel-Trans service will be available for customers requiring accessible service within the closure area. Customers may request the service from any TTC employee
- Walk: Free parking is available at Finch subway station. Walking to North York Civic Centre will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Park: Park at York Mills Subway Station ($4 from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m.) and take the subway to North York Centre Station.
Please avoid driving on or crossing Yonge street (between Sheppard Avenue and Drewry/Cummer Avenue) when accessing our parking recommendations below. There are limited parking spaces in each lot. To avoid line ups when accessing parking lots please arrive early.
Event Parking Suggestions
- Impark Parking (Yonge and Sheppard- South West corner) 4800 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5J 6G5
- Impark Parking (Sheppard and Kenneth Ave.) 100 Sheppard Ave. E, Toronto, ON M5N 0H2
- Parkway Sheppard Avenue Garage (Sheppard and Doris Ave- South side of Sheppard) 45-47 Sheppard Ave. E, Toronto, ON M3N 6S7
- Indigo Parking Garage (Sheppard and Beecroft Rd – south side of Sheppard) 25 Sheppard Ave. W, North York, ON M2N 6S7
- Indigo Parking Garage (Sheppard and Beaman Rd – north side of Sheppard) 110 Sheppard Ave E, North York, ON M2N 6Y8
- Indigo Parking Garage (Yonge and Sheppard- South East corner) 4789 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5M5